Resonance is ECE ILLINOIS’ semi-annual magazine. You can download the full digital (PDF) edition or follow the headline links below to read select stories.
- Top of Mind: William H. Sanders
- Across the Spectrum: news and events
- History: Spurlock Museum artifact highlight
- VIDEO: Alumni Award winners offer advice
- Building community: the ECE Building continues to inspire innovation
- Engineering our future: the student-run tech conference that broke records
- Giving: one student’s journey from Marching Illini to Microsoft
- Research spotlight: protecting voice command privacy
- Alumni: Ashley Llorens finds simultaneous successes
- DNA-based data storage
- Field report: SPARWAR
- Corporate Connections
- Ten answers with S. Rasoul Etesami
- Headlines from around campus
Have a news story idea?
The Illinois ECE news item submission form will help increase the visibility of Illinois ECE. Submissions can include ongoing or published research, new funding, awards, student or faculty highlights, and anything else new and interesting in Illinois ECE. This could be for a press release, feature article, podcast, video, social media post, or the Illinois News Bureau.