Resonance is ECE ILLINOIS’ semi-annual magazine. You can download the full digital (PDF) edition or follow the headline links below to read select stories.
- Top of Mind: Andreas Cangellaris
- Across the Spectrum
- Blue Waters' Impact: The potential social impact of this powerful computer
- Cross Talk: MOOCs
- Focal Point: In Concert
- First-Year Experience: IEFX introduces freshmen to the engineering profession
- Reimagining Education: Bringing students into the 21st century view of engineering
- Field Report: Brett Nee
- LED Symposium: Honors Holonyak 50 years after his invention of the LED
- On a Roll: Engineers roll up their sleeves, and then do same with inductors
- Canary Software: Using software to detect failure before it happens
- The List: Donors
- Ten Answers: Ravi Thakkar
- Around Campus
Have a news story idea?
The Illinois ECE news item submission form will help increase the visibility of Illinois ECE. Submissions can include ongoing or published research, new funding, awards, student or faculty highlights, and anything else new and interesting in Illinois ECE. This could be for a press release, feature article, podcast, video, social media post, or the Illinois News Bureau.