Resonance is ECE ILLINOIS’ semi-annual magazine. You can download the full digital (PDF) edition or follow the headline links below to read select stories.
- Top of Mind: William H. Sanders
- Across the Spectrum: news and events
- New faculty
- The undergraduate experience: finding your niche
- Doing their research: ECE's Senior Thesis students
- Focal point: Class of 2020
- Life after PhD: Frank Kuo shares three basic steps for success
- Field report: Richard Toepfer
- In the media
- Giving: named professor appointments
- MEAT-COMMS: researchers transmit data using ultrasound signals
- Honors and history
- Speech recognition: microtasks and crowdsourcing accelerate progress
- The List: PhD graduates
- Ten Answers: Ellen Wu
- Around Campus
Have a news story idea?
The Illinois ECE news item submission form will help increase the visibility of Illinois ECE. Submissions can include ongoing or published research, new funding, awards, student or faculty highlights, and anything else new and interesting in Illinois ECE. This could be for a press release, feature article, podcast, video, social media post, or the Illinois News Bureau.