Resonance is ECE ILLINOIS’ semi-annual magazine. You can download the full digital (PDF) edition or follow the headline links below to read select stories.
- Top of Mind: William H. Sanders
- Across the Spectrum
- Just a Drop: Helping to drive bio applications
- $100M Commitment: Grainger Engineering Breakthroughs Initiative established
- Students: Powered prosthetic devices help amputees walk naturally
- Vietnam Education: ECE curriculum crosses borders
- Focal Point: Solar Array
- New Spaces: Generous gifts ensure great space in new building
- Field Report: Mark Anderson
- Tackling Digital Imagery: ADSC puts Illinois experts in Singapore
- Research - SONIC: New center solving 'small' problem
- The Ionosphere: Researchers rocket into the ionosphere
- The List: PhD Graduates
- Ten Answers: Elaine Chapin
- Around Campus
Have a news story idea?
The Illinois ECE news item submission form will help increase the visibility of Illinois ECE. Submissions can include ongoing or published research, new funding, awards, student or faculty highlights, and anything else new and interesting in Illinois ECE. This could be for a press release, feature article, podcast, video, social media post, or the Illinois News Bureau.