Resonance is ECE ILLINOIS’ semi-annual magazine. You can download the full digital (PDF) edition or follow the headline links below to read select stories.
- ECE News Briefs
- Eden travels to Israel on Fulbright Grant
- Illinois home to new Microsoft and Intel-funded parallel computing center
- Faculty publications showcase ECE Department’s research, contributions
- Copper nanowires grown by new process create long-lasting displays
- Bruce Wheeler retires
- Brunet receives Campus Award for Excellence
- Alumnus Kilby’s integrated circuit turns 50
- Remembering the chip that changed the world
- Five new faculty join ECE
- Faculty News
- Holonyak inducted into National Inventors Hall of Fame
- Indiana Jones and the incredible Continuum Fingerboard
- ECE students critical to SAE racing team
- ECE student gains popularity on YouTube
You can view sample videos of Steve Ward's Tesla coils on YouTube:
- ECE congratulates its PhD recipients
- Jonathan Hill: Many approaches exist for supporting ECE Illinois
- Emma L. Marshall Scholarship achieves funding goal
- Donor Profile: Rod Parks
- Donor Honor Roll
- Alumni Board President’s Letter
- Alumni Leaders: Steve Sample and Dean Radin
- Alumni Class Notes
Have important news you’d like to share? Submit it via our keep in touch form.
- Control, Thy Passion: The story of an eminent Illinois lab
Find out more about the Decision and Control Laboratory, as well as its personnel and the research that is under way.
- Death to the slide rule! Long live the slide rule! Emeriti turn 90
- Campus Roundup
- Iyer chosen as Vice Chancellor for Research
Have a news story idea?
The Illinois ECE news item submission form will help increase the visibility of Illinois ECE. Submissions can include ongoing or published research, new funding, awards, student or faculty highlights, and anything else new and interesting in Illinois ECE. This could be for a press release, feature article, podcast, video, social media post, or the Illinois News Bureau.