Resonance is ECE ILLINOIS’ semi-annual magazine. You can download the full digital (PDF) edition or follow the headline links below to read select stories.
- Top of Mind: William H. Sanders
- Across the Spectrum
- Awards + Honors
- The impact of scholarships: Alumnus Ram Gudavalli gives back
- Coming home: ECE opens long-awaited new building
- Focal point: Silica nanopheres
- Robotic bats: Using nature as a guide for safely, efficiently monitoring construction sites
- Canceling odor: Algorithm can neutralize smells by analyzing chemical compounds
- Starting with computer systems: New CompE curriculum encourages broad thinking
- Meet Bert: Language Acquisition and Robotics Group teaches language to an iCub humanoid robot
- Small box, big deal: John Bardeen’s music box
- Field Report: Jeff Huber
- The List: Donor Honor Roll
- Ten Answers: Jana Messerschmidt
- Around Campus
Have a news story idea?
The Illinois ECE news item submission form will help increase the visibility of Illinois ECE. Submissions can include ongoing or published research, new funding, awards, student or faculty highlights, and anything else new and interesting in Illinois ECE. This could be for a press release, feature article, podcast, video, social media post, or the Illinois News Bureau.