Resonance is ECE ILLINOIS’ semi-annual magazine. You can download the full digital (PDF) edition or follow the headline links below to read select stories.
- Letter from the Department Head: The new Edison and Ford
- ECE News Briefs
- Aluminum foil lamps outshine incandescent lights
- Semiconductor membrane mimics biological behavior of ion channels
- Haken’s instrument goes on tour
- Chuang, Eden invested
- Rao’s retirement marks a new beginning
- Pioneer of online education retires
- Faculty News
- Emeritus professor still SURGE-ing
- Big things at nano workshop
- Students develop a laser guided mouse
Visit ECE 445: Senior Design, for more information.
- ECE congratulates its PhD recipients
- Jonathan Hill: Securing the future at Illinois
- Ackmann endows scholarship
- Alumni thoughts on George Anner
- Donor Profile: For Gilmore, connection with ECE a gift
- Alumni Board president’s letter
- Alumnus wants you to burn rubber, not oil
- Alumni Leaders: Prith Banerjee and Nate Scarpelli
- Alumni Class Notes
- Bioacoustics Research Lab: A history of innovation
- Campus Roundup
Have a news story idea?
The Illinois ECE news item submission form will help increase the visibility of Illinois ECE. Submissions can include ongoing or published research, new funding, awards, student or faculty highlights, and anything else new and interesting in Illinois ECE. This could be for a press release, feature article, podcast, video, social media post, or the Illinois News Bureau.