Resonance is ECE ILLINOIS’ semi-annual magazine. You can download the full digital (PDF) edition or follow the headline links below to read select stories.
- Top of Mind: Wen-mei Hwu
- Across the Spectrum: news and events
- New faculty
- IMPACT: The next small (and big) thing
- FOCAL POINT: Welcome Class of 2022
- Power-packed conference
- Step up to the microphone
- Advancing artificial intelligence
- Faculty awards and honors
- Great engineers and great conversation
- Headlines from around campus
All Issues of Resonance
Prior to being replaced by Resonance in 2007, ECE Illinois produced Alumni News for alumni and friends. Select back issues are available in our archive.
Have a news story idea? Submit it here: go.ece.illinois.edu/News
The ECE ILLINOIS news item submission form will help increase the visibility of ECE ILLINOIS. Submissions can include ongoing or published research, new funding, awards, student or faculty highlights, and anything else new and interesting in ECE ILLINOIS. This could be for a press release, feature article, podcast, video, social media post, or the Illinois News Bureau.