For more information
- M.S., Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2011
- Affiliated faculty of Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology, 08/2018 - Present, 0%
- Affiliated faculty of Electrical and Computer Engineering, 10/2018 - Present, 0%
- Affiliated faculty of Carle-Illinois College of Medicine, 03/2020 - Present, 0%
- Affiliated faculty of the Carl R. Woese Institute for Genomic Biology, 10/2020 - Present, 0%
- Assistant Professor of Bioengineering, 08/2018 - Present, 100%
- Beckman Institute Postdoctoral Fellowship, Biomedical Imaging and Neuroimaging, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, 06/2015 - 08/2018
- Computational imaging and machine learning
- Multimodal biochemical imaging
- Magnetic resonance imaging
- Biomedical imaging
- Biomedical imaging
- Biomedical Imaging, Bioengineering, and Acoustics
- Computed imaging systems
Articles in Conference Proceedings
- Z. Wang, F. Lam, B0 inhomogeneity corrected reconstruction for low-resolution J-resolved MRSI using low-rank and spatial constraints, In Proc. of ISMRM, 2020, p. 2911.
- Y. Li, Z. Wang, F. Lam, Separation of metabolites and macromolecules for short-TE 1H-MRSI using learned nonlinear models, In Proc. of ISMRM, 2020, p. 2854.
- R.-J. Ho, F. Lam, High-resolution 3D spin-echo MRSI using interleaved water navigators, sparse sampling and subspace-based processing, In Proc. of IEEE-EMBC, 2020, pp. 1465-1468.
- Y. Li, Z. Wang, F. Lam, Separation of metabolite and macromolecule signals for 1H-MRSI using learned nonlinear models, In Proc. of IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI), 2020, pp. 1725-1728.
- Y. Li, X. Peng, F. Lam, Learning nonlinear low-dimensional models for MR spectroscopic imaging using neural networks, In Proc. of ISMRM, 2019, p. 0947.
Conferences Organized or Chaired
- ISMRM Annual Meeting, Member Initiated Symposium Organizer (ISMRM 2018)
- ISMRM Annual Meeting Program Committee (ISMRM 2018, Junior Fellow Observer)
- List of Teachers Ranked as Excellent (Fall 2019)
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering (NIBIB, NIH) Trailblazer Award (2020)
- National Science Foundation CAREER Award (2020)
- Junior Fellow of the International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (2017)
- Best Student Paper Award, IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (2015)
- Robert T. Chien Memorial Award, ECE, University of Illinois (2015)
- Beckman Institute Postdoctoral Fellowship (2015)
Public Service Honors
- Distinguish Reviewer Awards, Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (2015-2019)
Recent Courses Taught
- BIOE 205 - Signals & Systems in Bioengrg
- BIOE 486 - Appl Deep Learn Biomed Imaging
- BIOE 504 - Analytical Methods in Bioeng