- Location: 1031A2 ECE Building
- Phone: (217) 244-8885
The copy room is located in 1031 A2 ECE Building. Hours are 7:30 a.m. to noon and 1 to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Black and white copies and printing (includes grayscale and halftone images)
- Color printing for short-run jobs ($0.75/page, $1.00/transparency)
- Single or double sided
- Stapled or loose
- Plastic comb binding (up to 2 inches thick)
- Tape binding (narrow, medium, wide sizes)
- Flexible coil binding (add $1 per coil)
- Paper cutting
- Laminations for letter and legal size paper
Paper stock options
- 20 lb white 8.5 x 11 (general copies printed on this paper)
- 24 lb white 8.5 x 11 three-hole punch paper
- 24 lb white 8.5 x 11 paper
- other sizes in white: 8.5 x 14 (legal), 11 x 17
All 20 lb, 8.5 x 11
Goldenrod, buff, gray, lilac, canary, salmon, pink, tan, cherry, blue, lavender, orange
(all 65 lb, 8.5 x 11)
Natural, bright wite, blue, orange, pewter, sea-blue, yellow, brown, white, red, green, gold
- Security procedures for exams and quizzes (locked in file cabinet).
- For best results, documents should be turned in at least 24 hours in advance (longer for bigger projects, such as classnotes).
- Print jobs completed based on first come, first serve basis.
- Before turning in a print job for thesis, the thesis must have been turned in to and accepted by the Graduate College.
Course items to be copied can be sent directly to the copy room using the e-mail address email@example.com. Files in Adobe PDF or Microsoft Word formats are preferred.
For questions about submitting files to the copy room or any other aspect of copying course material, please call 244-8885.