Austin William Steinforth
2038 ECE Building
For more information
- J. Gary Eden (MS)
- J. Gary Eden (PHD)
- MS, Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Illinois, May 2020
- BS, Engineering Physics, University of Illinois, May 2016
- Lasers and optical physics
- Microcavity lasers and nanophotonics
Selected Articles in Journals
- A. E. Mironov, J. Kim, Y. Huang, A. W. Steinforth, D. J. Sievers, and J. G. Eden. Photolithography in the vacuum ultraviolet (172 nm) with sub-400 nm resolution: photoablative patterning of nanostructures and optical components in bulk polymers and thin films on semiconductors. Nanoscale (2020).
- J. A. Rivera, T. C. Galvin, A. W. Steinforth, and J. G. Eden. Fractal modes and multi-beam generation from hybrid microlaser resonators. Nat. Comm. 9, 2594 (2018).